This F/W21 season, the iconic French designer Monsieur Christian Lacroix has redefined his codes for Desigual. His proposal? A capsule that borrows from athleisure, designed for a woman who is always chic and always on the go.
The #DesigualxMrChristianLacroix F/W21 collection continues to explore a language that unites both parties: boho prints, pictorial motifs, flowers and patchwork. The athleisure aesthetic is developed through neon brushstrokes and the distinct influence of Fauvist painters.
And how about you, do you speak the shared language of Desigual and Monsieur Christian Lacroix? A, E, I, O, U! The most essential sounds of any language are the vowels. They are the keys to this capsule, as our campaign video shows:
– A for Athlétique, because the beating heart of these garments is active and energetic.
– E for Exubérant, because the prints and colours catch everyone’s eye.
– I for Iconique, because the collection unites our powerful creative universes.
– O for Oh là là, because Monsieur Christian Lacroix’s savoir faire shines through in every detail.
– U for Unique, because wearing these garments transforms the mundane into the memorable.
The collection solidifies and expands the collaboration between Desigual and Monsieur Christian Lacroix: a shared language, a lasting relationship that began in 2011, a love that is FOREVER.