KALTBLÜTER we have a new PWeb App for you! Get it for free! Progressive Web Apps (PWA) is a new technology that creates a middle ground between a website and a mobile app. They are installed on your phone like a normal app (web app) and can be accessed from the home screen. You can come back to our website by launching the app from your homescreen and interact with our website through an app-like interface.
Open www.kaltblut-magazine.com in Chrome or Safari and Download our web app on your mobile phone or tablet!! Stay updated with News from US .. subscribe and read KALTBLUT Magazine on and offline at any time for free .. No PlayStore or Apple Store needed
Progressive Web Apps can now be installed on Desktop like native apps. You can now install PWA upon Desktop via the following platforms and versions:
Chome OS (Chrome 67+)
Windows (Chrome 70+) Linux
As Progressive Web Apps is a new technology, right now the web browsers are working on to make it fully supportable. Currently browsers like Google Chrome for Android, Mozilla Firefox for Android, Edge for Android, Brave for Android and Samsung Internet are the most browsers that support PWA now.
How to get our PWA on Google Chrome?
1. Make sure that you have cleared the browsing data.
2. Visit the website www.kaltblut-magazine.com Note:Currently like as on Chrome for Android and other browsers on Android there’s no inbuilt prompt to show Add to Home screen for iOS devices. Due to that reason you need to manually add the PWA to your Home screen.
3. Tap the Share button (at the browser options)
4. From the options tap the Add to Homescreen option, you can notice an icon of the website or screenshot of website added to your devices homescreen instantly.
5. Tap the icon from home screen, then the Progressive Web App of your website will be loaded.